1. What is the venue and dates of the Symposium?
The 2nd MenEngage Global Symposium 2014 is being held for four days from November at the India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road in New Delhi, India from 10th -13th November 2014.
2. What languages will be used at the Symposium?
The official language of communication will be English. However, presentations can also be made in Hindi, French and Spanish. Translations in these languages will be provided.
3. What are the main themes of the Symposium?
The overall theme of the Symposium – Men and Boys for Gender Justice – has been arranged around seven ‘tracks’ or key themes on which presentations and discussions will be based.
These seven tracks are -
It was held five years ago at Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, in March 2009. The theme then was, ‘Going To Scale’.
5. Who will participate in the 2nd Men Engage Global Symposium?
The Symposium is being organised by MenEngage Global Alliance, along with UNFPA, UN Women and Beijing + 20 Campaign. The Symposium Secretariat is held by the Centre for Health and Social Justice (CHSJ) located in New Delhi.
1. How can one participate in the four-day 2nd MenEngage Global Symposium 2014?
During the Symposium, there are three forms of participation:
2. What is the process for participating in the Symposium?
3. Are there other forms of involvement in the Symposium?
4. What are other ways of participating in the Symposium?
5. When does one have to pay the fee?
Fee will be accepted for three forms of participation- Delegate Registration, booking a Satellite Session or Exhibition booth.
The fee for delegate registration is to be paid only when your delegation is confirmed. Till then you can proceed to submit your form. No payment needs to be done till your delegate/other submission is accepted
Please note: The fee structure is varied between High income; Mid/ Low income; and South Asian countries (Detailed classification in website)
6. What are the cancellation policies?
The organisers reserve the right to accept/ reject an application. No confirmed registration can be cancelled or transferred.
7. What are the arrangements for travel and accommodation made for participants to the Symposium?
All travel and accommodation arrangements are being handled by Alpcord Network Event and Conferences Management Co. Pvt Ltd. Their details are as follows:
Address: Alpcord Network, 1201, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, 27 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001, Phone: +91-11-49104010, Fax: +91-11-49104040, Email: email@example.com
1. What is the fee structure?
Fee is being accepted for three forms of participation- Delegate Registration, Satellite Session and Booking of Exhibition Stall/Booth.
The fee for delegate registration is to be paid only when your delegation is confirmed. No payment needs to be done till your delegate/ submission is accepted.
Please note: The fee structure is varied between High Income; Mid/ Low income; and South Asian countries (Detailed classification in website)
2. What are the key dates related to payment of fees?
Payment of delegate registration, satellite session and exhibition booth booking fees is as per the structure below:
Fee for Delegate Registration
Booking fee for Satellite sessions
Fees for Exhibition Stall